Christmas & A Chorus Line - Event in Downtown Albion December 8th Price TBD
Something New and Fun incorporating the Best of Albion! Once you meet the owners of our Downtown Shops and Galleries you will understand what makes Albion stand out! We encourage you to choose your location of dining and promptly be at
Gotta Dance by Miss Amy by 1:15 for 30 minutes of line dancing. No partners needed, something for everyone, with modifications to accommodate everyone! Feel Like a Kid Again Laughing, Learning and Exercising all at the same time!
1:45 - 2:15 Meet our store owners and see what specials they have just for you!
- Hebrews 5:9 Coffee 59 N. Main St.
- Town & Country Quilter 10 E. Bank St. Find out why people travel from far to do business here!
- Downtown Browsery Co-op Antique Store 118 N. Main St.
- Milk & Honey Boutique 49 N. Main St. The latest fashions with the best prices!
- Laura Loxley 45 N. Main St. A must see shop with the most talented Laura Kemler!
- Upscale Overstock 50 North Main St. Meet Lynn Palmer, one of our newest entrepreneurs.
- Marti's on Main Art Gallery - So Excited for Kim Martillotta Muscarella, a talented Albion Artist. Join her for a walk through of her new 2 story art gallery!
- Pretty Sweet Bakery and Lil' Cottage Chic 117 North Liberty St.
- Plus an Abundance of History Markers on your path to learn why Albion is your new destination.
2:30 - 3:15 Regroup at The Cabaret at Studio B for Sing Along with Albion's Finest,
Gary Simboli. Gary has prepared a list of your favorite and familiar BROADWAY Songs! Complimentary beverage will wet your whistle while your sing your heart out.
Call Amy for more information 585-354-2320